Register WB Police Online Complaint using district wise helpline number and email id. List 0f services and complete process of complaint registration is available. Since many citizens do not find police station friendly while they visit for any services. So here is the solution as you can now lodge online police complaint. Common complaints includes
- Money Fraud
- Lost item Report
- Corruption in police
- Missing Vehicle Report
- Verification Forms (Character, Tenant etc.)
- or any criminal incident etc.
WB Police Online Complaint portal is under monitoring of CCTNS, Ministry of Home Affairs Govt. of India. Crime and Criminal Tracking Network System (CCTNS) is an ambitious project of Home Minstry. You can register online police complaint of all 23 districts of West Bengal. Furthermore, district wise police contact details are also available. Before lodging online complaint with WB police, please read the complete process.
Please note that, in case of false or fake complaint the complainant is liable for the punishment.
WB Police Online Complaint Process
Complete process of WB Police Online Complaint Registration includes following steps. Please follow the on screen instructions to lodge West Bengal Police Online Complaint.
- Go to the official online complaint registration of WB Police helped by CCTNS (Register WB Police Online Complaint Login)
- Click Sign Up and fill New Registration form with information like Personal Details, Age and Address
- After successful registration, go to the log in page
- Now login using the username and password
- You will see the CCTNS WB Portal home page with all the services available. Some of the available services includes
- Citizen Services (Verification Forms, Character certificate etc.)
- Citizen Information
- Vehicle Enquiry etc. Here is how the home page will look like
- Now go to the complaint and select add new complaint, and fill information like
- Complainant Details (शिकायतकर्ता)
- Accuse information
- Incident Details
- Complaint Details and Submission
- Moreover, you must submit any documentary proof in support of your complaint
- You can select any other service of your choice and follow the on screen instructions
- After you submit the complaint, the concerned police station will get the information. You can also track the status of your complaint.
However, you can also write to West Bengal Police Headquarters and district wise important contact information is available as under.
|WB Police Important Telephone Numbers (All Districts)||Complete List|
|West Bengal Police Headquarter Email id||[email protected], [email protected]|
|WB Police Head Quarters Contact Number||033-2479-4035, 033-2479-4036, 033-2479-4056, 033-2479-4057/ 033 – 2214-5412,033 – 2214-5413,033 – 2254-3049|
District Wise WB Police Complaint
Although, important telephone numbers of WB police all districts is available above, but here is the district wise complete contact details. Please read the list of every WB District police official website and contact details.
|District Name||District Website|
|Bangaon Police District|
|Barasat Police District|
|Baruipur Police District||baruipurpolicedistrict.org|
|Basirhat Police District|
|Diamond Harbour Police District||www.ddhpolicedistrict.org|
|Islampur Police District||www.islampurpolicedistrict.com|
|Krishnanagar Police District|
|Raiganj Police District|
|Ranaghat Police District|
|Sundarban Police District||sundarbanpolicedistrict.org|
Please note that the blank rows indicate that till date no official district police website is available. before reaching the police station you must know your rights. Following are the basic rights of a citizen in relation with police.
- You have a right to lodge complaint and visit police station as it is for the service of citizens
- In case of arrest, you can ask free legal help
- The police cannot detain a person for more than 24 hrs. without producing him to magistrate etc.
Apart from these, there are many inalienable rights of citizens. You must also note down that in any case whatsoever, you cannot stop any police personnel. As policemen are also doing their duty, you must cooperate them fully and follow the procedure.
Kolkata Police Complaint Helpline
Register Kolkata Police Complaint using Helpline numbers available. You can avail services lik,
- Direct Complaint to Commissioner (Write)
- Report a Crime/ Online Complaint (Register Now)
- Missing Vehicle information (Search Vehicle)
- Know your Police Station etc.
Here is the Kolkata Police Helpline Number list
|Kolkata Police Control Room Complaint number||100/ 1090|
|Medical Helpline Number||98300 79999|
|Kolkata Police Senior Citizen Helpline||98300 88884|
|Traffic police Helpline||1073|
|Women/ Child Helpline||1091/ 1098|
Crime Investigation Department (CID), West Bengal Police Complaint registration form is also available. You can submit a Tip (जानकारी), and also lodge report for stolen Mobile phone etc., services. Register Lost Mobile Complaint.