All must read how to Register Uber India Online Complaint using support email id and other helplines. You can lodge grievance as a Rider, Partner, and also for the Uber Eats orders. Common complaint categories includes.
- Driver Misbehave
- Charging High Fares
- In-accurate GPS Location
- Uber Eats Complaint
- Restaurant Complaint
- Dropping Before Destination
- Driver neither coming nor cancelling the ride etc.
Since Uber is among the world’s largest Cab company and therefore equally sensitive towards user experience. A professional team is always ready to help the customer in case of any trouble.
Uber India Online Complaint Customer Care
All the passengers travelling in Uber Cabs can register Online Complaint to Uber India using Customer care contact details. Here is the complete process of registering Uber India Online Complaint by going to official Uber Cabs Website. Apart from that, some important contact information is also available to read. Please follow the procedure to lodge Uber India Online Complaint using website.
- Go to the official Help website of Uber India (Here)
- Click On the right top of the screen, ‘Sign In’
- Now Sign in into your account via email address, registered mobile number, Facebook or Google account
- After successfully signing in, you can chose the your role seeking help like
- For Riders
- Uber Eats
- Bikes & Scooters
- Now chose the category of complaint and follow the on-screen instructions thereafter
- Since Uber India responds to the customer issues very promptly, so you will soon get the appropriate reply
- No Phone Support for Uber India is yet available so you are most likely to get a reply via email
Please note that, in case if you further want contact Uber India, here are some contact information.
|Uber India Complaint Email Id||[email protected]|
|Official Twitter Handle Uber Support (Quickest)||Register Now(@Uber_Support)|
|Uber Complaint Facebook Page||Click Here|
Uber India Mobile App Complaint Process
In case you are travelling with Uber Cabs and encounters any problem, please register online complaint. Uber India operates Auto Rickshaw, Motorbike (moto), Shared Cab (pool), ubergo, premier, hire go, hire X and, Uber XL.
Please read the process of registering Uber India Online Complaint using the Mobile App
- Go to the Mobile Menu and Select the Your Trips option
- Then you will see the page with all you trips
- Select the trip for which you want to raise an issue
- Follow the on-screen instructions and register your complaint
- Here the visual navigational guide
National Consumer Helpline Complaint
If in case after complaining to the Uber India your problem is still exist with no solution. You can approach National Consumer Helpline, an Indian Government body protecting the rights of consumers. Before approaching NCH-INGRAM (Integrated Grievance Redressal Mechanism), please read out the respective rules and regulations. Contact NCH-INGRAM Here.