Initially, Rajasthan is ready to give COVID Vaccine to 10 Lac Health workers. Although, the process will be same as the beneficiary must complete Rajasthan COVID Vaccine Online Registration. After the announcement by Government of India, The Rajasthan state is ready to conduct COVID Vaccination drive. Please read the Latest News update regarding Corona Vaccine in Rajasthan state.
Primarily rajasthan is expecting 10 Lac doses of the vaccine for 5 Lakh Health workers as every beneficiary will get two shots of vaccine. However, rajasthan is expecting to get 4 crore vaccine dose anytime soon. Please note that, the beneficiary must register on to CoWIN App and follow the complete process. Know how to install Cowin App and online register for COVID Vaccination (Download CoWIN App COVID Vaccine Online Registration Form Android/ iPhone Latest News).
Rajasthan COVID Vaccine Online Registration
The state government initially identified 05 Lac health workers both Government employees & Private Hospital staff currently working in all District, Tehsil and Village Panchayat level. However, Approval to a particular vaccine is still pending so the storing conditions are not clear yet.
But as a part of COVID vaccine preparations, Rajasthan state government is arranging the working infrastructure for storing 4 Crore Corona Vaccine dosage. In order to complete Rajasthan COVID Vaccine Online Registration process, kindly download the Cowin App first. Here is download link of CoWIN App for bth Android and iPhone users.
|What is CoWIN App and How to use it?||Quick Read (90 Seconds)|
|Download CoWIN App Android||Download Now (Google Play Store)|
|CoWIN App Download for iPhone (iOS)||Download Now (Apple App Store)|
Rajasthan COVID Vaccine Complete Process
- Firstly, the beneficiary must install CoWIN App and complete the Online Registration
- The State government will access the data of beneficiaries and short list the candidates
- Beneficiary will receive the message from state government regarding the COVID vaccine schedule with following details
- Address of the Vaccination center along with Date and time of reporting
- Unique code to be produced by the beneficiary at the time of reporting
- Valid ID.
- Every center will have a COVID Vaccine Task Force having 8 members in it
- 01 Helper
- 02 Registration Process Assistant
- 02 Doctor & Paramedic Staff
- 03 Security Personnel
- The beneficiary will reach center and show the SMS to the Task force, & then complete the Verification Process
- After injecting COVID Vaccine to the beneficiary, the person will have to sit in Observation room for 30 mins to look for any side-effects
- All the recovered patients of COVID are not eligible for Corona Vaccine initially.
COVID Vaccine Rajasthan Latest News
As per the rajasthan COVID Vaccine latest news, following are the recent daily updates.
- Initially rajasthan will receive 10,00,000 vaccine shots as 2 shots per person
- There will be a gap of 25 to 30 days between the two COVID Vaccine doses
- State is preparing storage capacity of 1 crore COVID Vaccine dosage at -15 to -25 `C temperature
- 3 crore Corona Vaccine dose storage capacity is ready at 2 to 8 `C temperature
- Moreover, currently no plan of giving COVID Vaccine to current and recovered Corona cases in Rajasthan
Here we are providing daily updates of Rajasthan COVID Vaccine Latest news.
11 December 2020 Update (friday)
As per the latest rajasthan corona vaccine news update Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur will be the chief corona vaccine storage of the state. Already, 64000 centers are all set to store 2 crore vaccine dosage. Hence, for this purpose 19000 vaccinators are ready.
Rajasthan COVID Vaccine Complaint
Since the importance and risk associated with COVID Vaccine is very high. While you visit vaccination center and see any irregularity, Kindly register the complaint to the CMHO. District wise CMHO list along with helpline contact number and email id is available. To read the complete Latest Rajasthan CMHO List PDF (Click Here) District Wise.
Government of Rajasthan is planning COVID Vaccination in the state in three phases, namely.
- First Phase: Government and Private Health workers
- Second Phase: Front line warriors and persons responsible for providing COVID vaccine at every door step
- Third Phase: Persons above 50 years of age.
Please note that, CoWIN App registration is mandatory for getting COVID Vaccine.